Who Let The Dads Out? is a growing movement that resources churches to reach out to dads, father figures and their children. We believe that to 'turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers' (Malachi 4:6, NIV 1984) is a powerful way 'to make ready a people prepared for the Lord' (Luke 1:17).
We want to see churches creating spaces where dads, father figures and their children can have fun together, and is founded on the Christian principle of wanting to demonstrate God's love to communities.
Who Let The Dads Out? provides a number of ideas and resources to 'journey' with dads and their children in the context of family support, ministry and mission:
- Who Let The Dads Out? parent and child group
- Daddy Cool! parenting course *updated*
- Soul Man? discussion group
- SODA (School's Out, Dad's About) sessions
- Men and Boys Sunday Breakfast