If you have any queries about the following, please contact us.
General terms and conditions
- The content included on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All material included on this website including but not limited to graphics, logos, icons, text and software is the property of The Bible Reading Fellowship or its content providers, and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Access to the website
- The Bible Reading Fellowship grants you the right to use this website for your personal use but not to download or modify it or any part of it except with our prior written consent. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use, or derivative use of the website or its contents. No part of the site may be used for commercial purposes without the express written consent of The Bible Reading Fellowship or through participation in an affiliate scheme authorised by The Bible Reading Fellowship.
- The Bible Reading Fellowship reserves the right to block users from being able to log in to the website.
- The Bible Reading Fellowship allows users who are logged in to submit information in various forms including (but not limited to) comments, Who Let The Dads Out? groups, resource recommendations and stories (collectively hereafter referred to as 'Content'). We reserve the right to not publish and/or remove Content that we feel is inappropriate (for example, but not limited to, content that is in conflict with our values, or content that is threatening, abusive, offensive or in poor taste).
- The Bible Reading Fellowship reserves the right to block users from being able to submit user-generated Content.
Users who submit Content in the forms listed warrant that:
- You own the Content posted by you through the Who Let The Dads Out? website or otherwise have the right to grant the licence set forth below.
- You have obtained the authorisation of the parents or guardians of any minors depicted in your Content.
- The posting of your Content on or through the Who Let The Dads Out? website does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any persons.
- You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the Who Let The Dads Out? website.
By displaying or publishing any Content on or through the Who Let The Dads Out? website, you hereby grant the Who Let The Dads Out? website a limited licence to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute such Content solely on and through the Who Let The Dads Out? website.
The licence you grant to Who Let The Dads Out? is
- fully paid and royalty-free
This licence will terminate should you ask The Bible Reading Fellowship to remove your Content from the Who Let The Dads Out? website by email or in writing. The licence does not grant The Bible Reading Fellowship the right to sell your Content, nor does the licence grant The Bible Reading Fellowship the right to distribute your Content outside of the Who Let The Dads Out? website.
Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, The Bible Reading Fellowship will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request The Bible Reading Fellowship to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by The Bible Reading Fellowship or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when The Bible Reading Fellowship asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
You can contact us at the following address:
The Bible Reading Fellowship
15 The Chambers
Tel: 44 (0)1865 319700
Fax: 44 (0)1865 319701
©2019 The Bible Reading Fellowship and content providers